Male Breast Reduction Surgery in Pune
A man’s firm and flat chest define his manhood, and having breasts can be very distressing for a man. It causes emotional discomfort and reduces your self-confidence. Having enlarged male breasts that look similar to female breasts is something that is aesthetically bothering too many men.
It makes them very self-conscious, and due to the uncertainty, they constantly hide their chest with loose shirts/t-shirts and avoid intimacy and certain physical activities. Chest surgery is becoming a common breast fat reduction remedial option. Our goal is to help men get away with this feeling and shame of having augmented breasts through male breast reduction with our best Gynecomastia treatment.
WHAT IS THE NEED FOR GYNECOMASTIA TREATMENT?
Gynecomastia is a form of enlarged or overdeveloped breasts in men that can occur at any age. During puberty, hormonal changes take a spot in the body (low levels of male hormones or unopposed female hormone) due to which breast tissue enlarges in some men. This may fade over time, but if it does not, the remaining breast tissue and fat together form the male breast. This can very well be removed aesthetically by using certain special instruments. This is termed Gynecomastia or “Keyhole Male Breast Surgery.” The goal of the boobs procedure is to form the male breasts into a natural and proportionate shape.
TECHNIQUES USED IN GYNECOMASTIA SURGERY
There are various incision techniques used in Gynecomastia Surgery.
- Intra-areolar Incision: This is the most generally used technique in Gynecomastia surgery. Here, an incision is made around the pigmented part extending the lower half part of the areola circumference. However, the length of the incision will differ from one patient to the other.
- Skin Resection: This type of incision is done in a more critical case where the surgeon needs to surgically remove a part of the breast structure along with the nipple transposition if required.
- Pull-through Technique: This incision technique is less invasive than other procedures and includes an extremely small incision at the edge of the areola. The glandular tissue is pulled using liposuction.
- Ultrasonic Liposuction: This procedure is used when there is an availability of excess fatty tissue in the breast region. Though not all patients have to undergo this technique as the majority of the people go through a combination comprising excision and liposuction.
GYNECOMASTIA SURGERY PROCEDURE
The Gynecomastia treatment process will take about one to two hours, but sometimes it can go longer than that. The most popular technique for performing chest fat removal surgery is to make an incision around the areola from which the gyno doctor – Dr. Rahul Dalal can remove tissue and perform the surgery. You will be given vaccinations for comfort before you undergo the procedure. General anesthesia is also familiar, along with intravenous sedation and local anesthesia. You will be shifted to the recovery room after the surgery is done for keeping you under close observation.
DURING THE BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY:
- Anesthesia: Medications will be managed for the comfort of the patient at the time of surgery. The options will involve general anesthesia and intravenous sedation. The doctor will choose the best option according to the situation.
- Surgery Procedure: Any of the above-mentioned technique may be used for making incisions, and surgery is performed following any of these procedures:
- Liposuction Technique: In cases when the men breast size is enlarged due to the occupancy of excess fatty tissue, the surgeon may choose a liposuction technique to perform the surgery. The doctor inserts a cannula (hollow and thin tube) through many small incisions. The cannula will move in a controlled motion for loosening the excess fat, which is removed by vacuum suction from the body. There are other liposuction techniques, as well.
- Excision Technique: This technique is used when glandular breast tissue or excess skin needs to be reduced. Excision will also be required to overcome the areola or reposition the nipple to a natural-appearing male shape. Incision patterns will vary concerning specific conditions and surgical preference.
- Combination Technique: At times, the condition can also be treated using a combination of excision and liposuction together.
AFTER THE BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY
The patient may feel some embarrassment in the initial days after the surgery, but medications help in relieving distress and pain. Instant results might not be visible due to swelling. However, with a recommendation of swelling and healing, visible results are seen within three months.
RECOVERY FROM THE MALE BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY
The severity of the situation determines the recovery time after the Gynecomastia surgery. In most cases, when a combination of liposuction and excision is used, the patients can go back to work after a week. Though, the patient needs to follow the guidance provided by the doctor surgery to fast recovery and avoid any severe forms of complications.
GYNECOMASTIA SURGERY COST IN PUNE
Normally, the surgery can be scheduled for some promising or selective cases. There are a variety of circumstances that influence the Gynecomastia surgery cost. With a combination of best-in-class facilities and high-quality surgeons, we ensure to deliver unparalleled outcomes at affordable prices. We provide both all-inclusive and exclusive Gynecomastia Surgery packages. Our male chest fat reduction surgery procedure cost includes the fee for operation theatre, medical consumables, patient room, and the surgeon charges. We follow a transparent cost structure where our all-inclusive packages consist of growth factor therapy sessions and pre-surgery blood investigations at low cost.
However, not all Men’s gyno surgery procedures are the same, and a complete discussion is required with the cosmetic surgeon who will perform boobs reduction surgery depends upon various factors such as the extent of the transplant procedure, availability of surgeons in your area, the experience of the surgeon, and the surgical technique is chosen.
LOOKING FOR BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY IN PUNE?
Excellence in male chest fat reduction surgery is our mission. Making the most of the latest surgical techniques and consolidating it with the latest thinking on aesthetic density, we perform natural-appearing, and exceptional Man boobs surgery. Our goal is to maintain every aspect of our patients’ surgery right from discussion to every follow-up visit for a free consultation after the male gyno surgery. We believe that “male gyno surgery is not just science, but it is an art to discharge men from any kind of embarrassment due to their enlarged breast.”
Dr. Rahul Dalal is performing male chest fat reduction surgery and other cosmetic surgeries in Pune for the last 12 years. He is recognized as the best gynecomastia doctor who provides scarless breast operations. If you are looking for breast augmentation or breast reduction surgery in the Pune area and also have some doubts regarding the man gyno surgery, its procedure, and whether it is right for you or not. He will help you clear your mind related to the procedure and guide you about the best Gynecomastia surgery or treatment for you.